“Life is Better on the Lake!” Whether you are a beginner, novice or expert, South Tahoe Standup Paddle offers the equipment you need to get out on the water and enjoy Lake Tahoe at your own pace. If you want to hop on a standup paddleboard, sit in a kayak, or pedal a pedal boat... We’ve got you covered!
- All SUP rentals include a paddle, a leash and a personal flotation device. (leashes must be worn at all times)
- All kayaks, pedal boats and other water equipment rentals include personal floatation devices
- Renters are required to read and sign a liability release. A parent or guardian must sign a liability release for all persons under the age of 18. We welcome you to save time and fill out our online waiver prior to arrival.
- All off-site rental sales are offered at our retail shop on Harrison Avenue. A valid credit card and current photo ID are required for all off-site rentals.
- All our rentals are on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are only accepted for groups of 10 or more.
South Tahoe SUP has almost 200 boards in the rental fleet to ensure there is plenty of equipment for everyone. It is rare that SUP equipment isn’t available the moment you arrive with the exception of holidays.